Saturday, May 9, 2009

Sabretooth.

Some of you fuckers who have seen the X-Men Origins: Wolverine movie that I've talked to have set up this argument with a discrepancy that I want to address:

Sabretooth is in the first X-Men movie, yes. But why doesn't he recognize Wolverine as his brother in that movie? He still has his memory in tact as opposed to Wolverine, who gets shot in the fucking head with adamantium bullets. So what's the deal? The explanation for this is simple. The Sabretooth in X-Men was not Sabretooth at all.

Marvel has a tendency to "make up" characters in the movies to add as filler for storylines (New Goblin) or because they're added to appease fans (Colossus). Both were the case in the first X-Men. So the Sabretooth in X-Men was only added as a muscle man for Magneto and is not the canon Sabretooth, clearly. Especially because Sabretooth has never claimed affiliation with Magneto or his Brotherhood of Evil Mutants in the comics. So the Sabretooth in the Origins movie is the real Sabretooth, not that other fucking joke that was in the first X-Men movie.



That aside, I feel great now. I mean I'm still stuck here but I have an idea as to what direction I want to go in with my life and what I want to do. More importantly, I know where my heart lies. I've made it clear too. I have a feeling that my life is going to change dramatically and soon, especially with her in it.

This is all I have for now fuckfaces. If you have a band or anything that you want me to promote on my Myspace, get on there and send me a message on mine.

No comments: