Friday, May 8, 2009

Fonzie: The Movie

I decided to write a screenplay for a movie about the Fonz. The premises of the story is one day he's with the gang in Arnold's and he finds out that he can no longer start the jukebox by nudging it. In a panic, he locks himself in the Cunningham's tool shed and develops an extreme case of alcoholism. He finds a nice girl and settles down with her, forcing him to sell his motorcycle and get a job working at a steel mill. Flash forward to his life in his late forties. One of his old friends contacts him and tells him that he is the only guy who thinks can pull of a motorcycle stunt. So the Fonz is torn between his home life with his family and reverting to his cool guy lifestyle. Urged by his son Artie, he overcomes himself and does the motorcycle trick, therefore proving that he hadn't "jumped the shark" in his youth (which he actually did which is what coined the term) and that he still had the cool in him. Stan Lee will have cameo appearances.

I want to move. To Colorado. And I want to co-front a band with a pretty girl.

I had pizza for lunch and I feel like I am going to puke. I ate so much.

I've come to the realization that everyone in the entire world is connected somehow. It's really fucking weird.

I don't have much else to write about. I've been kind of down lately. And only one thing has ever been able to pick me up and I get the feeling that isn't going to be around for long.

No comments: