Monday, April 6, 2009

Maxim V8 Splash can give you hitpoints too.

So I'm not writing in this thing as much. Why? I have nothing to write about. Someone needs to come along and make my life a little more interesting. A friend. A lover. A Jedi apprentice? Something...

I'm addicted to Fable II. I don't even want to beat it. I just want to make a ton of money and own everything in the game. Houses and businesses I mean. I could give a fuck less about being good or evil, pure or corrupt. I just want to be the Emperor of Albion. And then, I want to be fucking cruel.

I still feel so alone. But the good news is that it doesn't bother me so much anymore.

I discovered that I can easily replenish my hitpoints by eating tomatoes after I write an "M" on them with a sharpie marker like so:



Sarah Moran is in town now and I need to hang out with her before she goes back to the state that claimed (just about) all of my friends.

I think that if they're going to make same-sex marriage legal, then they should make divorce illegal. Either that or they shouldn't make same-sex legal and they should outlaw and annul ALL marriage. The only benefit to same-sex marriage is social stature and medical benefits. So I'm thinking about marrying a guy, receiving his healthcare benefits to get my teeth fixed and then divorcing him. But I have to go to Connecticut, Massachusetts or Iowa to do it. And it's okay because I'll marry a straight guy and we'll have affairs with women. Who's game?

Like I said... nothing to write about but unless you come here and hang out with me and give me a life-changing experience, don't bitch about it.

1 comment:

KM said...

you know i will play aniken to your obi one anyday, but not necessarily the jill to your jack.

plus, my medical insurance is non-existant, so that would throw a kink in the plan as well.