Thursday, April 9, 2009

Hey man... where can I get some rocket fuel?

Today I was thinking about why all public restrooms suck. I think it's because no one likes to clean bathrooms. I sure as fuck don't. When I lived on my own I would pay my roommates to do it for me. But I think I came up with a solution: from a very young age people need to be trained to love shit. And then they need to be trained to know how to clean it up. We need a sect of people in this society who are willing to clean bathrooms. And they'll always smell like Lysol. That's like... their scarlet letter. When you smell Lysol, you know you've got a toilet mercenary on your hands.

I've built up a tolerance to coffee. I drink so much of it just to get going and then by noon I'm just about pissing my pants every ten minutes. Displacement of water is a shitty thing. I wish I could just be a floating anonymous entity of water. That would be awesome... I'd be like the bad guy from Terminator 2 but more amicable and not made of metal.

My teeth hurt. I need them pulled. Any takers? I'll give you five bucks and a coupon for Applebees Neighborhood Bar and Grill. Eatin' good in the neighborhood has always been a motto of mine. Too bad I don't live by it and I constantly ingest sugary goods that corrode away at my back teeth instead. Ouch! So I'm to the point where if I try to eat ice cream I want to die. I love it. But I want to die from the pain when I eat it. Fuck that. It's like that with anything in life anymore. You love the things that hurt you. Smooth right?

I think if the circumstances were different I would be capable of giving my ex a fair shot at a relationship. The reason why I didn't is because I was questionable and romantically invested in someone else and never had a chance to get over her by the time I jumped into a relationship with her. Which wasn't fair because she is a very wonderful girl and everything. I was an idiot for doing what I did. And I realize it. I don't feel like I even deserve her though. I was a bastard.

For some reason though, it doesn't surprise me. I'm constantly making bad decisions and throwing good people away for terribly fucked-up ones.

I have like 2 dollars. Lunch isn't going to be much of a picnic today.

So I've been playing Fable II for a while and I had this sweet skill-user character that I just used guns and fucked the world up with but my game glitched beyond all repair and I don't have xbox live so I can't download the patch to fix it. So I'm fucked. So I had to start a new game. And I made a female character this time and I think I enjoy it even more. I've been married three times and I always just shoot my husbands in the face. I spent like five hours blacksmithing to get enough money for good weapons and clothes. And this character is also a skill-user too so I just gun people down and it's fun.

I need to download new music or something because the same old thing is just getting boring. Either that or I need to get on a Beatles trip again intentionally. The Beatles never get old, you just start listening to other music and stop listening to the Beatles. That's life.

Aurevoir!

No comments: