Saturday, April 11, 2009

Daniel... you're such a fucking bruiser!

I had 2 McMuffins with 3 hashbrowns, two milks, a coffee and a bowl of oatmeal for breakfast today! Mmmm!

This is what my pocket has in it right now:



Yes... two packs. Why? Buy one get ones. That's why. It seriously made my day hearing those words from the convenience store clerk: "We have those on buy one get one!"

"Sweet! Gimme those then!"

I just wanted to take a few minutes out of my busy schedule to get on here and post SOMETHING before my avid readers did something like burn down a city block in a major U.S. city like Chicago or Charlotte or Pittsburgh.

Currently my only wish is that work will get out sooner than time seems to be going by. I have only a few more Kia certification tests left but I have a craving for FOOD! Because I never consume enough (but what I DO consume is more than the average person does. I should be a fatass).

Burn After Reading is a good movie. Not AMAZING. But good. I didn't expect for Brad Pitt to get his face shot off at all.

Lately my music selection has consisted of: Billy Joel, Killswitch Engage, Bjork, Saosin, and last but not least Sky Eats Airplane. Honorable mentions are Underoath and the Deftones (who are leading in plays on my Zune card).

2 comments:

KM said...

if you keep posting garbage, i'm not going to burn down a city block, i'm going to burn down an entire small midwestern town.

i think you know which one.

so, in effect, write something that doesn't involve fast food and cigarettes (two things i have quit in the last six months). i need some legit piglet posting.

thank you.

Daniel Ryan said...

I eat fast food every day now and it makes me feel like shit. But that's what you do when you work on a busy street in Erie, PA.