Tuesday, March 10, 2009

03102009A

I watched someone die in my sleep last night, right in front of me. And I just stood there with my arms crossed.

"That's what you get, bitch. I hope you burn."

I can't believe how horrible of a person I've become. One of the things that I've been working on as of late is getting my life on track and giving myself direction. I think that along with that, I need to let some of the things of the past go. I need to become a better person because I've seen and felt what it's like to be hurt by someone like me firsthand, and it's not a pleasant experience.

I need to scrap everything and start over.

2 comments:

ariel melanie said...

this is ariel.
crazy 5'9 retarded ariel from AIM.
the first sentence?
what.
the.
fuck.
may i ask who died?
(excuse the hint of sarcasm)
what was the dream about?

Racing17 said...

i just want to know HOW she died?