Friday, March 20, 2009

03202009

I need to remember to download two things so I'm going to write my reminder in here because I know I'll check it:

I need the entire Neon Genesis Evangelion series by episode (there are only twenty five or something) and I need the movies for Ghost In The Shell. Yes, I know that I'm a severe anime-loving nerd but these are a couple of cult classics and I NEEDS THEM!!!

I ate a salad for lunch today. Not much of an appetite I guess. I'll eat a ton of food when I get home without a doubt. I'm too skinny to not eat though. I mean I do... a lot. I don't even understand how I'm still skinny. Just not hungry today.

A lot of things on my mind. Some are clear and some are incredibly fucked up. I need to figure out what I want, and I know it's not this... but neither is loneliness. Who the fuck wants to be lonely? Even shut-ins mourn their loneliness because for the most fear and sadness consume them. Complacency and happiness are two different things.

I have a writing blog called Photographic Memory Loss where I'll be posting my writing and my poetry. I'm not doing it on Myspace anymore unless I'm posting a link to it because I need people to know about these blogs. I created them for a reason and for some fucking bullshit reason no one is reading them.

If you don't have a Blogger, I suggest you make one because this shit tops ANY blogging site I have ever used, including Xanga. Plus if you get one we can comment each other back and forth. If you're a writer, you should have one of these so we can do constructive criticism back and forth (just Follow me if you do have one).

I almost made a Twitter again today... ALMOST. I probably should get on that when I'm not so goddamn lazy. It's not like I don't have a lot of time on my hands (which I waste away flirting with girls I'm not even interested in. Yes, I said that. Now who out of all of you is it?). I AM talking to people (person) that I actually am interested in too, but yeah...

I don't trust people still. Ashley Zuzich is still fucking with me even though she doesn't even talk to me anymore. I need time I guess. I'm not in love with her but I can tell I was because no one feels this way over just anyone after they hurt you like this. I'll be fine. Time...

Then again someone else to take my mind off of her could be EXACTLY what I need to move along.

No comments: