Saturday, March 28, 2009

Koala bears are God's ray of sunshine!

Hey oh!

Yesterday I failed to update this thing. "Why?" you're asking? I'll tell you why. Because I fucking woke up after a night of drinking and joking and smoking and spitting and flirting with waitresses and taking down shots of whiskey (or vodka) to being drunk STILL in the morning, collapsing back onto my bed and using up a sick day at work. The thing that sucks is when you have the brown bottle flu and you work with your dad (whom you were out drinking with the night before. I know, I have an awesome father) everyone at work makes fun of you the next day. Today so far I've had the most shameful day. I'm shaking my head to myself right now just discussing it. To let you know how much I drank (because I lost count) my bill for my drinks and my Philly cheese steak sandwich with chili fries (yum) was $90 alone. Plus I got the waitress to buy two rounds of shots for our table (which was sweet of her but I know it's because she was getting a huge tip from us anyways). Surprisingly my headache wasn't being too much of a whore and it went away after two Tylenols and a little more sleep.

Yesterday the mailman pulls into my driveway and honks his horn. When I go upstairs and look out the window my entire being was filled with extreme excitement. I don't think I was nearly as excited as when I jumped out of an airplane (if you've been skydiving you should fucking know), but I was still pretty excited. I got two things:

A subway box wrapped in clear tape (it was a piece of shit looking parcel) with my last name being misspelled on the box (Chanse, did you do this on purpose you bastard?!). Inside of this box were seven (7) Xbox 360 games: Armored Core 4, Lost Planet, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, Fable II, Enchanted Arms, Oblivion, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, and I can't remember what the last game is but I will tell you what it is when I go home. I know everyone is like "I read this every day and I wanna know!" No you don't. No one reads this shit.

I also got a package from Jelsea Layne with pictures, poetry, a cute letter, a condom with a note on it, a dreamcatcher, a bracelet... all sorts of stuff. She's going to read this and be like "Fuck you Daniel! You forgot to say this..." But it's the morning, my memory hasn't booted up completely and I need to wake up still. Jelsea is a pretty sweet girl. I can't wait until she's back in Erie because I want to see her.

The thing about Jelsea is after years of watching me go through girl after girl and giving me advice on what I should do that entire time she has adored the fuck out of me. But she lives too far away. And there are worse things than distance, I know. But at this point I need someone to put ALL of my time and effort into. I don't want to be a part-time long distance or otherwise lover to anyone. So it's a huge issue now.

Someone help me get a cellular telephone device! I need contact with the world that isn't my laptop!

Neon Genesis Evangelion, to my dismay, was NOT finished converting yesterday. Something fucked up and the last six episodes weren't done right so I had to redo them. And I hate it because it slows my computer down SO much when I convert videos. And these videos are 22 minutes a piece at like... 26 episodes. Ten hours of Neon Genesis Evangelion plus a movie at the end (which is 90 minutes long). I'm going to be pretty busy! But not only do I love this series, I need to watch it as research for the book I'm going to write.

I haven't been writing a whole lot of poetry lately. Those of you who really know me know that I am always on my laptop for this sole reason So no, I'm not just a loser who sits around and talks to fake Myspace friends all day (not all of them are fake but everyone on my Facebook, I know personally so by comparison I have more real friends on Facebook than I do on Myspace). So really if you lurk my Myspace and my friends on there you shouldn't take 90% of what I say to people on there seriously. It's funny how people get all bent out of shape over that sort of thing.

I'm flirtatious. It's what I do. When I have a woman in my life and have that sense of permanence, I'll stop. But until then I'm just passing time.

(I'm sincere with one person. But like I said, she lives too far away.)

ANYWAYS. No poetry lately. No inspiration really.

I'm back on my Travis Bryant trip. I made a playlist with everything he's done (Alive In Wild Paint, Goodbye Tomorrow, Terminal and Letter Twelve which is essentially Terminal too but the music was a lot harder when they were Letter Twelve).

Click here to find out where Southern accents come from.

So... time for a cigarette break.

No comments: